domingo, 30 de dezembro de 2012

Winter Holiday Challenge: New Year Eve

Hello there :)

So, I'm once more late.. Well, I'm back at home after Christmas and all the pictures I took to the manicure I'm showing today outside my place suck. So I decided to wait until today and get better pics :p This is the end of Winter Holiday Challenge under the New Year's Eve theme. To me this is a night full of glamour and splendour to welcome the new year with joy, and of course our nails have to match :D

Bom, estou uma vez mais atrasada... Estou de volta à minha casa depois do Natal e todas as fotos que tirei da manicure que hoje vos trago ficaram super mal. Entao, esperei por hoje para tirar melhores fotos :p Este é o término do desafio Winter Holiday sob o tema "Véspera de Ano Novo". Para mim, esta é uma noite cheia de glamour e esplendor para dar as boas vindas ao novo ano com alegria e, claro que temos de ter unhas a combinar :D
What better way than with glitter? It shines and gives us the glamour we're looking for :p I thought of suggesting something that will go well with almost any color and dress, but you can change the glitter color to perfect match if you like. The idea is to do a glitter gradient over black (I used two coats of Leticia Well Nº402). My original idea was to only use China Glaze I'm Not a Lion because it's champagne sparkle color looks amazing over black. But then... I sponged just a litle of China Glaze Glitter All The Way and just loved it's multitude of colors over I'm Not a Lion :D You can use these glitters by themselves or with this is extra touch :) I finished with two coats of Kinetics Kwik Kote for an extra gloss shine :p

Que melhor forma do que com glitter? Brilha imenso e fornece aquele toque de glamour que procuramos nesta noite especial :p Pensei em sugerir algo que fica bem com diversos looks (tanto cor quanto roupa), mas pode perfeitamente ser adaptado ao glitter da vossa preferência.  A ideia é fazer um gradiente sobre preto (utilizei duas camadas do Leticia Well Nº402). O pensamento original foi somente utilizar o China Glaze I'm Not a Lion, um glitter champagne cheio de peartículas holográficas, mas depois, experimentei esponjar um pouquito do China Glaze Glitter All The Way e...  Simplesmenste adorei a combinação maluca de cores sobre o I'm Not a Lion e assim ficou :D Podem utilizar estes glitters sozinhos ou com este toque extra :) Terminei com duas camadas do top coat Kinetics Kwik Kote para um brilho gloss adicional :p
And two more pictures under the afternoon sun :)

E mais duas fotos sob o sol da tarde :)
I loved this look a lot!! I don't know what I'll be doing on the new year eve or what I'll use, but this manicure certainly applies and I Like it so much that i may redo it :p I very much loved doing this challenge and not only did I see amazing and talented manicures, as well as got to know more blogs :D Big kisses for everyone in this challenge and to you too reader ;)

Amei este look! Não sei o que vou fazer na véspera de ano novo nem o que vou usar, mas esta manicure certamente que se candidata e gostei tanto que sou bem capaz de refazer lol :p Adorei fazer este desafio e não só vi manicures espectaculares e talentosas, como conheci novos blogs :S Muitos beijinhos para todos que particioaram neste desafio em para ti também caro leitor ;)

Cristina Santos***

3 comentários:

  1. I really like this :)
    It look classy and festive at the same time.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adorei esta tua sugestão.. ficou linda...
    Bjs e um excelente 2013!!!!

    ★。˛ °.★** ˛. AMOR!
    ˛ °_██_*。*./ \ .˛* .˛. PAZ!
    ˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * PROSPERIDADE!
    .°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\
    *(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|
    ¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°˜"*°••°

    Luísa

    http://efoiumdiaqueelacriouoseublogue.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is sooo pretty! I love the glitter you chose for the gradient!

    ResponderEliminar

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários