segunda-feira, 12 de agosto de 2013

Guest Post: Anutka from Wacky Laki

Good morning chicas! :)

Today we start the Guest post series! For three days a week I will have here several invited bloggers until the end of September. These are girls who I admire, adore, envy (lol) and want to share their work (and how I occupy my lazy moments) with :)

Hoje começam os posts de convidadas. Durante três dias por semana e até ao fim de Setembro teremos aqui no blog várias bloggers. Estas são meninas que eu admiro, adoro, invejo (lol) e quero partilhar o seu trabalho (e como ocupo os meus tempos livres) com vocês :)

Today I'm honored to introduce Anutka from Wacky Laki blog. I know her nails and nail art for more than a year and a half ago. I'm always so curious to see what nail art she comes up in AIS challenges and find myself navigating towards her blog several times a week :p Love her creativity and imagination! Lets see what she prepared :)

Hoje tenho o prazer de vos apresentar a Anutka do blog Wacky Laki. Conheço-a e às suas unhas há mais de um ano. Todos os Domingos anseio de curiosidade de descobrir o que a Anutka preparou para o desafio do grupo AIS. Por vezes durante a semana, dou por mim a navegar no blog dela :p Adoro e admiro a sua criatividade, assim como a sua imaginação! Vamos ver o que a Anutka preparou :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to be here today to show you my manicure creation. My name is Anutka from a blog named Wacky Laki. Cristina and I are fellow members of a FB group, Adventures in Stamping, where I am constantly admiring her beautiful manicures. When she asked me to guest post here today, I knew that stamping would most certainly have to be involved... 
For this manicure, I created geisha decals on a zip-lock baggie a few days in advance. The geisha image used for the decals is from Winstonia plate W117 which I stamped using Essence Stamp Me! Black and then colored in using acrylic paint. 

The base of the manicure is Barielle Pink Flip-Flops, a beautiful creamy pink. When it was dry, I stamped a background pattern using Pure Ice New Lilac and Winstonia plate W112. The decals were then added and sealed with a top coat. I like the depth to a manicure that such layering creates...
The geisha girls seemed to be aimlessly floating on my nails, so I added black tips to give them something to stand on. For a little sparkle I added red and purple square rhinestones to my thumb, index and pinkie fingers...
I am so excited about how this manicure turned out and I hope you enjoyed it as well!

I want to say a big thank you to Cristina for having me here today and allowing me to show you some of my nail art on her beautiful blog!

Thanks for looking!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh so beautiful!! I'd never create such a nail art with this design and dimension, really love it! :) Thank you Anutka, I loved to have you here! :) I'm sure you realized you can't miss her manicures, tutorials and nail art so below there's links to all ways you can follow her :)

Aiii que lindo!! Jamais criaria uma manicure com este padrão e dimensão, adorei! :) Obrigada Anutka, adorei ter-te aqui :) Já devem ter percebido que um post, manicure, nail art ou tutorial da Anutka é imperdível! Por isso, abaixo encontram-se todas as formas de a seguir :)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários