sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

Review: El Corazón Art Top Coat Perepelinye Eggs

Good Morning! :)

How many of you desire a black glitter polish? How many of you will after my post today? hahah :p I for once was desiring a black glitter polish since for ever! It's not that I can't find one in Portugal, it's that I don't like its smell. So... imagine my delight when I received this beautiful El Corazón Art Top Coat Perepelinye Eggs! *_* If you don't know/remember, El Corazón is a Russian nail polish brand who marvels me with their creativity! And this polish is just one more that won my heart :)

Quantas de vós desejam um verniz de glitter preto? Quantas vão desejar depois do meu post? heheheh :p A minha pessoa desejava um verniz deste género há bastante tempo. Encontra-se em Portugal um exemplar (marca Gio) mas não gostei do cheiro. Então... imaginem a minha alegria quando vi este belo El Corazón Art Top Coat Perepelinye Eggs! *_* Se não sabem/recordam, a El Corazón é uma marca Russa que possui várias linhas bastante criativas de vernizes! Este é mais um que ocupou um cantinho no meu coração :)
The reason why I wanted a black glitter is to... use over gradients!! lool Yes, it sure looks gorgeous over a creme polish, but I wanted to use it first over a purple gradient like today and then in the future over a red/black gradient *.* My first reaction to the this El Corazón Art Top Coat Perepelinye Eggs polish was... "ohh I can't read this"! But Elena helped me, phew!! :) El Corazón Art Top Coat Perepelinye Eggs is constituted by plenty delicate black microglitter and less quantity of black hexs in a clear base. It also contains a beautiful golden dust only visible over direct light. Application requires a bit of careful because the smooth flat brush comes loaded with plenty glitter. It dries fast and then I applied one coat of Kinetics Kwik Kote to smooth out the glitter :) The purple gradient was achieved with Catrice I Scream: Ice Cream!, Perfect Gel 513 and Essence Break Through.

O motivo de desejar um glitter preto basicamente era para usar sobre um gradiente roxo (como hoje) e sobre um gradiente vermelho/preto no futuro. Ele pode ser usado sobre um verniz cremoso normal, mas a minha panca era esta lol. Basta olhar para o frasco para entenderem a primeira reacção ao verniz.. "mas o que é que está aqui escrito"?? Felizmente a Elena ajudou-me :) O verniz El Corazón Art Top Coat Perepelinye Eggs é basicamente constituído por microglitter preto - delicado e em maior quantidade, e glitter hexagonal maior numa base transparente. Possui também um pózinho dourado que é visível somente com luz directa. A aplicação é fácil mas requer algum cuidado pois o pincel, suave e achatado, carrega bastante glitter. Depois da secagem (rápida) apliquei uma camada do top coat Kinetics Kwik Kote para suavizar a textura do glitter :) O gradiente roxo foi feito com os seguintes vernizes: Catrice I Scream: Ice Cream!, Perfect Gel 513 e Essence Break Through.
I loved it! I don't remember the last time I used a gradient like this without stamping lol and it felt so good :) There's endless combinations with this beautiful El Corazón and my next will be red/black gradient in colder days. How would you wear El Corazón Art Top Coat Perepelinye Eggs? Do you own a black glitter polish? What do you think of this one? To purchase El Corazón polishes you just have to send an email to the following electroinc address of the brand: ele69961523@yandex.ru. Kisses,

Adorei!! Não me lembro da última vez que usei um gradiente assim sem carimbos hehe e gostei :) Existem inúmeras possíveis combinações com estes vernizes e a minha próxima (quando o frio chegar) será uma vermelha/preta. Como é que usariam o El Corazón Art Top Coat Perepelinye Eggs? Que pensam deste verniz? Para encomendar estes vernizes só têm de enviar um email com os vossos favoritos para a seguinte morada electrónica da marca: ele69961523@yandex.ru. Beijinhos,

El Corazón Productshttp://www.elcorazon.ru/
El Corazón Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ElCorazonKosmetika

Cristina Santos***

My thanks to El Corazón Company for sending me this polish for my honest and unbiased review.
O meu obrigado à Empresa El Corazón por me ter enviado este verniz para revisão honesta e imparcial

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários