quarta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2013

Guest Blog: Vicky from Boombastic Nails

Hola guapas! :)

It is a huge pleasure to introduce you to Vicky from Boombastic Nails blog! I dye many times with her nails... lol It's true, I love them! :p I met Vicky a while back after seeing a gorgeous stamping manicure by her in AIS. I went to check her blog and never left of course :p Vicky is USA by the way ;) I admire her work very much and often go check her manicures, therefore its a huge pleasure to have her here! :)

É com imenso prazer que vos apresento a Vicky do blog americano Boombastic Nails! Já morri várias vezes com as unhas desta lady... lol é verdade, adoro-as! :p Conheci a Vicky há agum tempo por intermédio de uma foto partilhada no grupo AIS. Ora bem, aqui a esperta foi cuscar o respectivo blo e claramente nunca mais saí de lá lool ;) Admiro as manicures da Vicky e é por isso mesmo que me sinto bastante feliz por ela estar aqui hoje! :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello :)  My name is Vicky from Boombastic Nails and I'm very excited to be here today.  When Cristina invited me to guest post (3+ weeks ago!!) all she said was 'do whatever I want to, no rules' ...  I immediately had an idea BUT it didn't turn out like I'd imagined, so I ended up with just a simple dotticure.  

All 3 shades are from Essie and here they are:

Case Study - a medium beige creme - from the 2011 Fall Collex;
Vested Interest - a dusty grayish green creme - 2013 Fall Collex
Twin Sweater Set - a bright red crelly - 2013 Fall Collex


2 coats of all the base colors & photos are shown with a coat of top coat.
I absolutely adore dotticures - simple yet cute.
Thank you so much Cristina for having me and again, my apologies for the long wait.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I have zero talent to make dotticures... I'm jealous!! lol Well, she's the one who keeps inspiring me to play with my dotting tool, but I don't publish those bad attempts! xD You have to got to check Vicky's other nail art talents, I assure! :) Here's how you can keep up with her:

E eu tenho um talento zero para fazer "dotticures", leia-se manicures com bolinhas... confesso-me invejosa! lol É a Vicky que me inspira constantemente a pegar no meu pontilhador... mas não publico os resultados desastrosos lol xD Têm que cuscar o blog desta lady, asseguo-vos que os restantes talentos são maravilhosos! :) Eis como a podem seguir:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários