quarta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2013

Guest Post: Alina from Das Experiment

Hi babes! :)

The star of today's post is dear Alina from Das Experiment, a German blog :) It is with high excitement that I bring her today!! :D I just love Alina and her nail style... you see, every time I go to her blog I find some peace, tranquility... something relaxing and comforting! I love her manicures and her sweet way of writing :p Let's check what Alina prepared:

A estrela do post de hoje é a querida Alina do blog Das Experiment, um blog Alemão :) É com muita excitação que a trago aqui!! :D Adoro esta chica e respectivo blog! Não sei explicar... mas quando vou cuscar o seu blog, sinto uma certa serenidade e tranqulidade... é confortável e relaxante! Adoro as manicures da Aline e a sua forma fofa de escrever :p Vamos ver o que a Alina preparou:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

Today I have the honour to do a guest post for Cristina, and I'm so excited because this is my first guest post ever! :) As I keep following The Clockwise Nail Polish since like... forever, it was a pleasant surprise for me - to be offered to show my nails here. And introducing myself: my name is Alina and I'm the author of Das Experiment nail blog.

While thinking about the concept of the guest post, I immediately decided about the brand I'm going to use - Andreia. I hope it's clear why: I just wanted to give credits to this nice polish from Cristina's country. So below are the swatches of Andreia #03
andreia 03 verniz
Andreia #03 is a pale mint green creme, quite whitened out but yet bright against the skin. A lovely pastel for spring and summer, goes well with tanned hands too. 
andreia 03 verniz
andreia 03 verniz
Application was surprisingly nice for such a shade: 2 easy coats and no bold spots, neither this annoying "step" next to the cuticle after the 2d coat. I didn't use any top coat: there was no need. Generally, I like Andreia polishes, a got a whole bunch of them via swaps and they keep surprising me with their nice quality. 
andreia 03
Just like Cristina, I'm quite fond of nail art, and especially stamping. So I decided to grab a BM-301 plate and stamp upon this pretty base colour! :) 
saran wrap
BM-301
The polish I used for stamping was Stargazer Chrome #232 - a dupe of China Glaze Millennium. In the end the result looked similar to saran wrap technique, so I liked it! Maybe I should have stamped with gold instead, that could be pretty too...
bundle monster 301
BM-301
Thank you all for reading, and special thanks to Cristina for a wonderful chance to show up in her blog! :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See?? Serenity and tranquility! lool ;) How can one not love her nails?? Beautiful! Alina, I loved your manicure very much as I've told you and thank you so much! It was a pleasure to have you here! :D Ladies.. how cool is it that Alina used a Portuguese polish?? :D This look actually inspired my Kiko 389 manicure a couple of weeks ago :p I believe you should keep up to Alina's own personal corner of the web world through the following links:

Estão a ver?? Sereno e tranquilo! lool ;) Como é que é possível também não adorar as unhas dela?? São lindas! Alina, adorei a tua manicure como já te tinha dito e foi um honra e prazer ter-te aqui! :D Meninas... que atenciosa que a Aline foi trazendo-nos um verniz Português! :p Este look foi curiosamente a minha fonte de inspiração para a mnicure com o verniz Kiko Lattementa de há algumas semanas atrás :p Chicas, acredito mesmo que devem ficar a par do cantinho na web da Alina, e podem segui-la por estes links:

Bloghttp://ritterbraten.blogspot.pt/
Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Das-Experiment-Nails/436032833117402

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários