sexta-feira, 13 de setembro de 2013

Guest Post: Elena from Polish Madness

Hello gorgeous! :)

Today I'm proud to present you to Elena from Polish Madness blog! She's a lovely lovely lady from Russia :) Yes, we have gone quite international haven't we? lol I met her a while back and fall for elegant nails and manicures. She's so nice! *-* I always read her blog and can't keep desiring the brands I can't find here... which are plenty! lol Lets see what Elena prepared:

Hoje estou muito orgulhosa de vos apresentar a Elena do blog Polish Madness! A Helena é uma lady fofíssima da Rússia :) Sim, estamos mesmo internacionais por aqui não é? lol Conheci-a há algum tempo atrás e apaixonei-me pelas unhas e manicures super elegantes da Helena. E ela é tão simpática *-* Leio sempre o seu blog e não consigo evitar desejar as marcas que são impossíveis de obter aqui... e acreditem que são bastantas! lol Vamos ver o que a Elena preparou:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ladies!

My name's Elena and I'm so excited to be doing a guest post for Cristina and her readers today! I was torn about what to do for my post but I finally decided on doing mani inspired by a ring. 

I used Lumene Lot's of Berries #17 (base color) - 1 coat, acrylic paint Irisk Silver (for nail art), Catrice Shine Top Coat - 1 coat. 

And I made a small tutorial on this manicure.
Thanks you so much , I love your blog and am extremely elated to be doing a post for you! I hope you Cristina and you guys  like this mani! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww I loved your idea and manicure Elena!! I have to try something similar too :p Lumene is a brand I'd like to try too hehe :) Thank you so much for participating and being here Elena, what a pleasure *_* Ladies, you have to check this lovely lady and to do so just follow the below links :)

Ohhh adorei a ideia e manicure Elena!! Tenho de experimentar fazer algo com um anel também :p E a marca Lumene... sim, também gostava de experimentar xD Muito obrigada por cá estares e participares Elena, foi uma honra! *_* Chicas, sugiro que confiram o blog da Elena e estejam a par do seu trabalho nos links abaixo :)

Bloghttp://magiclaquer.blogspot.pt/
Bloglovinhttp://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/5013593
Google +https://plus.google.com/105840990747570710989/posts
Pinteresthttp://www.pinterest.com/PolishMadness/boards/
Tumbrlhttps://www.tumblr.com/register/follow/polish-madness

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários