segunda-feira, 9 de setembro de 2013

Guest Post: Helena from Nail Wish

Hola guapas! :)

It's a huge pleasure to have Helena from Nail Wish blog here with us today! *_* She's another Spanish blogger who I follow a long time ago. I think I crossed her blog after seeing one of her manicure floating in the internet and well.. I never left! xD She's got amazing creativity and talent, keeps me saying "ahh", "ohmygod" and "wow" several times! lol And it's not just her nails and nail art that amazes me, its also her makeup! She does incredible things in her eyes! *.* Lets see what Helena prepared for today :)

É um prazer enorme ter a Helena do blog Nail Wish aqui conosco hoje! A Helena é uma blogger espanhola que sigo há imenso tempo. Penso que encontrei-a através de uma das suas nail arts que flutuam na internet e bom... nunca mais saí do blog! lool Ela é dona de uma criatividade e talento imenso, não sie o número de vezes que me fez dizer "ahhh!", "ohmeudeus" e "uau!" lol. E não é só a nail art que me fascina, é também a make up. Ela faz coisas incríveis nos olhos *.* Mas vamos ver o que a Helena preparou para hoje! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Lovelies!

My name is Helena and I run a Spanish blog called Nail Wish. It is a great honor to be guest posting on one of my favorite blogs! I have been a long time follower of The Clockwise Nail Polish, and I read every post, so when Cristina asked me to do one for her I immediately said YES!

I had to do something really special for her so I decided to do Matching Nails and… keys!
You may know one of the tutorials, like this one or this one, that have been going around internet about painting your keys with nail polish, but I went a step further and thought: Why not stamping on them too? It worked so well and the design was so beautiful that I obviously had to recreate it on my nails!
I first made a purple-pink gradient with Easy Paris nº402 and Purple Professional nº65, and then stamped the design of the BM-312 in white. For the accent nail I did it in reverse. I used a white polish, Flormar nº310, as the base and stamped on top with the purple-pink gradient.
This is the first time I try to do the gradient stamping and it was amazingly easy! You just have to mix the steps you make for stamping and making a gradient:
  1. 1       Put the two colours on top of your image.
  2. 2.       Mix them a little bit where they meet to create a shade between the two colours.
  3. 3.       Scrape the polish excess.
  4. 4.       Press your stamper to get the image
  5. 5.       Transfer it to your nail.

Do you have “polished” keys? Have you tried this technique before?

I hope you all liked my little post and thanks again to Cristina for this opportunity.

Thank you for reading! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohmygod!! Ho gorgeous is that?!?!? I loved it very much Helena *_* Yes, I have seen keys painted with polish but never stamped and I feel like I should copy you lol :p Ohh and Purple Portuguese polishes! *.* It was a pleasure to have you here Helena! :) Chicas.. you should now run for her blog because her creativity is amazing and you can't miss it! You can follow Helena through the following links:

Ohmeudeus, que lindo!!! Adorei imenso Helena *_* Já tinha visto por diversas vezes chaves pintadas com verniz, mas nunca carimbadas! Agora apetece-me copiar lol. E ela usou os vernizes portuguese Purple! *.* Foi um prazer ter-te aqui chica guapa! :) E chicas... vocês deviam correr para o blog da Helena, a criatividade desta lady é imperdível! Podem segui-la pelos seguintes links: 

Bloghttp://nailwish.blogspot.pt/
Bloglovinhttp://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3891249
Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/nailwishblog
Instagramhttp://instagram.com/nailwish/
Twitterhttps://twitter.com/NailWishBlog
Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/nailwish/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários