quarta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2013

Guest Post: Irina from Zebra-Nails

Hello there :)

My guest today is the lovely Irina from Zebra-nails blog. I jumped at her blog earlier this year while in search of some Russian swatches polishes :p (Don't we all these days?). Thing is... I immediately loved her nails, her writing and found her nail art gorgeous too! I never left xD She's quite funny and I enjoy my time in that side of the web world lol. Your turn Irina:

A minha convidada de hoje é a querida Irina do blog Zebra-nails. Na verdade, deparei-me no blog da Irina no início deste ano, quanto em busca de fotos de vernizes russos (quem é que ainda não o fez? lol). A verdade é que adorei logo as unhas desta chica, a forma como ela escreve e a nail art... nunca mais saí! A Irina é divertida a escrever e eu gosto de estar naquele canto to Mundo online :) Irina, agora é a tua vez:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Irina, my blog is called zebra-nails. When I received e-mail from Cristina with invitation to be a guest blogger I couldn't believe my eyes :). Cristina's manicures are always perfect and it's an honor for me to show my manicure here!

For my first guest post ever (yes, I've never been a guest blogger before :) ) I decided to show you a lovely blue nail polish from Ukrainian brand Nogotok. This polish comes from their Neon collection and is "called" #06.

I didn't have problems with application and drying time. Here I used 2 coats, without top coat.
I'm always trying to show how nail polish looks both in the sunlight and in the shade, so here is the photo made in the shade.
My nail art skills needs improvement (honestly saying, a lot of improvement! :) ), but I didn't want to show a plain swatch so I upgraded my manicure with reverse glitter gradient. Glitter gradients are easy to make and they always look eye-catching.
The glitter nail polish that I used is Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #119. I hope you like my manicure :).
I found a few similar shades in my stash and in case you like this shade of blue and have access to Kiko or Poland brand Ados you can get Ados #549 or Kiko #336, or both of them :).
Thank you so much, Cristina for inviting me to do a guest post for your blog! It's been a pleasure to write for you! :)
Hugs, Irina 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh I love this blue shade!! So much that my Kiko bottle is by half now... :) Thank you for being here Irina, it was a pleasure! :) Ladies, feel free to follow Irina through the following links:

Ahhh como eu adoro este tom de azul!! Tanto que o meu frasquinho do Kiko já vai a meio... :) Obrigada Irina, foi um prazer ter-te aqui! :) Chicas, estejam à vontade para cuscar as manicures da Irina nos seguintes links:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários