quarta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2013

Guest Post: Lisa from Polished Elegance

Good afternoon! :)

Today I'd love you to meet an European Blogger, Lisa from Norway! She writes at Polished Elegance Blog :) I actually met her blog through a post that Debbie did on The Crumpet a while ago. Thing is I immediately loved her nails and nail art *_* So, I didn't think twice on inviting Lisa here :) Lets take a look at her manicure!

Hoje tenho o prazer de vos apresentar uma blogger Europeia, a Lisa da Noruega! Ela escreve no blog Polished Elegance :) Na verdade, cruzei-me com o blog da Lisa há uns meses depois dela ter sido referida pela Debbie do blog The Crumpet. Apaixonei-me pelo talento e criatividade da Lisa na hora e por isso não hesitei em convidá-la! :) Vamos espreitar a sua manicure!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Lisa, and on my blog Polished Elegance I share my ever growing addiction for nail polish and nail art. I only recently found Cristina’s blog, but I instantly fell for her gorgeous nails and nail art! I am honored to do a guest post for her!
For this special occasion I wanted to recreate a mani I wore while on vacation this summer, which is a version of a mani I did earlier in July.
For this I used two coats of OPI – My Boyfriend Scales Walls on my ring and middle finger and two coats of IsaDora – Ocean Crush on the other nails. Applied studs to the base of the blue nails and painted roses at the base of the white.
Crush is part of IsaDora’s beautiful textured collection. It’s light blue filled with gold shimmer that really glitters and shines, especially in sunlight, but the gold shimmer is not hiding in the shade either. However, photographing it is almost impossible, the picture below is taken with direct flash to try to show you the gorgeousness of this polish!
Is it too cocky of me to say I really love this mani? Lol :p
I have fallen completely for textured polish, also blue polish, studs, flowers and My Boyfriend Scales Walls, so this is pretty much all my favorite things all together!
I want to thank Cristina for inviting me to do a guest post, and I really hope you like the mani I created! Feel free to come visit me at my blog at any time :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just... stunning!!! *_* Wow Lisa!! 1st, this IsaDora is truly gorgeous!! You know IsaDora brand doesn't exist in Portugal? Only in North Europe as far as I know :) 2nd, I love all her textured roses and this one is beautiful! Such clean lines! 3rd, thank you so much for being here Lisa, it was a pleasure! :) I guess you fully understand why you should keep up with Lisa's manicures... do it through the following links:

Que... maravilhoso!!! *_* Uau! Em primeiro lugar, este IsaDora é brutal! Não sei se sabem, mas esta marca exist no Norte da Europa e infelizmente não por aqui... Em segundo lugar, amo as rosas texturizadas que ela faz e esta manicure é simplesmente espectacular! Linhas tão limpas! :D E por último, muito obrigada por teres estado aqui Lisa, é uma honra! :) Acho que entendem o motivo porque devem cuscar todas as manis da Lisa... façam-no nos seguintes links: 

Bloghttp://polishedelegance.blogspot.pt/
Bloglovinhttp://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4646489
Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/lisagry/nails-are-awesome/
Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/polishedeleganceblog
Instagramhttp://instagram.com/polishedelegance

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários