sexta-feira, 20 de setembro de 2013

Guest Post: Maria from Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog - Flowers for Freya’s cats

Good morning! :)

I'm very delighted to introduce you today to Maria from Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog!! :D Maria is a huge talented blogger from Denmark :) I'm not sure when, but I remember coming across her blog and just be mesmerized at Maria's detailed nail art.. they're just... incredible! She does this thin perfect lines in her design.. plus things I didn't know were possible! xD Maria also is so nice, I'm very happy to have her here today! :) Lets see what Maria prepared:

Estou muito entusiasmada por vos introduzir hoje a Maria do blog Marias  Nail Art and Polish Blog!! :D A Maria é uma blogger super talentosa da Dinamarca :) Não sei bem quando me cruzei com o seu blog, mas lembro-me de ficar estupefacta e maravilhada com a nal art detalhadíssima desta lady... as linhas são tão... fininhas e perfeitas! Ela faz coisas que eu nem sabia serem possíveis hehe. A Maria é sem dúvida também uma pessoa muito querida e por isso estou muito feliz de a ter aqui hoje! :) Vamos ver o que a Maria preparou:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!
First of all, thank you so much Christina, I enjoy your blog so much and am very honored to do a guest post for you!!

I am Maria from Maria’s Nail Art and Polish Blog, and I live in Denmark. I have blogged for nearly 2 years. I paint a lot of freehand nail art, mostly flowers, and painting is to me each time like stepping into a new and beautiful world where nothing is decided in advance, it just happens.
I named this mani “Flowers for Freya’s cats”, because the base color is the gorgeous Picture Polish Freya’s Cats, and if you want, you can see my swatches HERE. I chose it because I know Christina likes blue, and I love this polish so much. I painted a few simple flowers with acrylic craft color trying not to over-power the polish, and top coated with Seche Vite.
Again thank you so much Christina, I was happy to help you out, and I hope you can return the favor one day, when your time is better :)

Polish greetings from Denmark
Maria


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gahhhhhh I'm in love!!! Freya's Cats is just a gorgeous blue shade *_* And I love the flowers Maria, very much! :D Thank you so much for being here, it is a pleasure! :) I hope you are surprised like I was when I met Maria's nail art hehe :) Be sure to check Maria micropaintings pinterest board, you will love it! :) In the meantime, I'm sure you don't want to miss Maria's nail arts so here's how you can follow her: 

Gahhhhh estou apaixonada!! O verniz Freyas's Cats é tão liiindo!! *_* E adoro as flores Maria, muito! :D Muito obrigada por cá estares, foi uma honra! :) Espero que tenham ficado tão surpresas quanto eu quanto conheci a nail art da Maria hihi :p Sugiro fortemente que cusquem o albúm de pinterest de micropaintings da Maria! Entretanto, certamente já perceberam que não podem deixar escapar nenhuma manicure desta lady lol, por isso eis como a seguir: 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários