segunda-feira, 2 de setembro de 2013

Guest Post: Silvia from Toxic Vanity

Hello there! :)

Today I have the pleasure to introduce you to Silvia, the amazing talented lady behind Toxic Vanity Blog *_* I have no idea how many times this lady has put my mouth in my keyboard! She was the first Sapnish blogger I started following years ago, even before I blogger :) Her talent is amazing! Have you seen her Gioconda Nails? And the Lion King one? Edward Scissorhands?? xD 

Hoje tenho a honra e prazer de vos apresentar a Silvia, a super talentosa mulher por trás do blog Toxic Vanity! *_* Não têm noção a quantidade de vezes que esta mulher já me fez babar no teclado! Lol A Silvia foi a primeira blogger Espanhola que comecei a seguir há muito tempo atrás, antes mesmo de ter o meu blog :) O talento da Silvia é inagualável! Já viram a manicure dela do quadro Gioconda? E do Rei Leão? E do Eduardo Mãos Tesoura?? xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

It’s a big pleasure for me do this “Guest Post” in Cristina’s blog because I love her blog, know her two years ago and because it’s my first guest post, so, here I am showing a simple nail art but very colorful, easy and funny, perfect for summer .


¡Hola!

Es un gran placer para mí hacer este “Guest Post” en el blog de Cristina porque me encanta su blog y porque la conozco hace ya dos años; además de que es mi primer post invitado, por lo que aquí estoy enseñándoos un simple nail art colorido, divertido y perfecto para el verano.


Most thing I love in summer is the beach, but here in my city there isn’t so… my second favorite are the icecreams, I LOVE ALL THE ICECREAMS IN THE WORLD! I had my inspiration on a pair of beautiful leggings of Romwe.

In Spain this week is 40 degrees! So my icecreams are melting so quickly!

Lo que más me gusta del verano sin duda es la playa, pero ni modo en mi ciudad (no hay jaja) por lo que… la segunda cosa que más me gusta son los helados, ADORO TODOS LOS HELADOS DEL MUNDO! Tuve mi inspiración de unos preciosos leggings que vi en Romwe.

En España estamos ahora a 40 grados! Por eso mis helados se están derritiendo tan rápido!


To made this super easy nail art I use a super funny range of nail polishes: two discontinued Essence polishes, essence Mellow Yellow and  Essence Multidimension Fall For Me, KIKO 389 and E.Llorca N.22, the last is a Spanish low cost trademark with a very nice finish and long lasting.

For the inlines I used acrylic paints in darker colors than the polishes.


Para crear esta manicure super sencilla usé una gama de tonos de esmaltes super divertida: dos esmaltes discontinuados de Essence: Mellow Yellow y Fall For Me de la Multidimension, KIKO 389 y E.Llorca N.22, una marca española poco conocida, low cost y con un acabado muy bonito y muy duraderos.
Para las líneas usé acrílica en tonos más oscuros que los esmaltes.
Hope you liked it, thanks for watching and a big thank you to Cristina for this lovely invitation.

Espero que os haya gustado, muchas gracias por leerme y un enorme gracias a Cristina por su cariñosa invitación.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hummm I'd love to have an Ice Cream now!! How about this for a fun and different manicure form what you usually see with me? :) Silvia, what a pleasure it was to have you hear! Thank you :)) Stay tuned with Silvia's incredible talent in the following links:

Ohhh agora quro um gelado!! Que tal esta manicure alegre e bem diferente do que normalmente faço? :) Silvia, foi um honra ter-te aqui... gracias chica! :)) Fiquem a par do talento inagualável da Silvia pelos seguintes links:

Bloghttp://www.toxicvanity.com/
Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/ToxicVanity83
Twitterhttps://twitter.com/Toxic_Nail_Art
Google +https://plus.google.com/108845351018836592768/posts?hl=es
Youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicVanity83
Flickrhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/toxic_vanity/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários