segunda-feira, 30 de setembro de 2013

Guest Post: Simona from Light Your Nails

Hello chicas!! :)

Today I want to introduce you to Simona from Light Your Nails Blog! What an honor to have her here!! *_* I follow Simona since the beginning of my blog because I love her nails! Simona is an Italian blogger and she's usually the one who introduces me to Italian pretty polishes, specifically holo xD She's also a very generous and nice lady, which is why I'm happy to have her here! :)

Hoje quero introduzir-vos a Simona do blog Light Your Nails! Estou super honrada por tê-la aqui! *_* Sigo a Simona bem desde o início do mu blog porque adoro as suas unhas! A Simona é uma blogger Italiana e também a pessoa que me introduz os belos vernizes de Itália, especialmente os holográficos lol xD Ela é também uma lady generosa e simpática, o que me faz ainda mais orgulhosa de tê.la aqui hoje! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

My name is Simona and I am super happy to be featured on Cristina's blog (thanks honey!) because she's one of my favourite bloggers! Her manis are always so perfect. What I love most and I try to recreate myself each and every time are her gorgeous skittlettes. Isn't she the best matching different styles in a single mani?

Well today I wanted to show you something worth her blog, know what I mean? But I am not that creative or talented so be nice to me!
I started out with a coat of Royal Beauty Blu Lacca, which is a wonderful blurple by this small Italian brand. Then I added Kleancolor Holo Chrome on top of my central fingers and a small rhinestone at the bottom of the other nails. Too bad sun didn't want to shine and you can't really see the sparkle of the Kleancolor and how well it matches the blue!

Well, that was it! I hope you enjoyed reading, thanks again Cristina for having me here :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww this manicure totally speaks to my heart Simona! *_* I love the blurple shade and that Kleancolor is an old lemming of mine! lol. I know how it glows under the sunlight so I can just imagine you had a lot of fun with it :) Chicas, this guest blogger series is reaching and end and will finish in Wednesday with another special guest. Loveddd to have you here Simona! :D I hope you enjoyed meeting Simona and go check her nails and beautiful manicures through the following links: 

Ohhhh!! Esta combinação de cores fala-me ao coração Simona! *_* Adoro o tom blurple e esse Kleancolor é um dos vernizes que quero há muito tempo lol! Sei como brilha sob o sol, portanto só posso imaginar que te divertiste imenso com ele :) Foi uma prazerrr ter-te aqui Simona! :D Espero que tenham gostado de conhecer esta chica guapa e confiram as suas unhas e lindas manicures pelos links seguintes:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários