quinta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2014

Kiko 829 Mirtillo & Purple flowers

Hola guapas! :)

Today I have a quick manicure to show you and it is also quite easy to do :) The base polish is the gorgeous Kiko 829 Mirtillo from the Kiko Quick Dry collection released over the Summer. Despite that I still don't appreciate the round brush of this collection, I was very well surprised by the formula of this polish!

Hoje quero partilhar uma manicure muito rápida e fácil de fazer convosco :) O verniz base é o Kiko 829 Mirtillo da colecção Kiko Quick Dry lançada no Verão. Apesar de não apreciar o pincel arredondado desta colecção, fiquei desta vez muito surpreendida com a fórmula!
Unlike Kiko 807 Magenta Perlato of the same collection, this one reminded me why I love Kiko polishes. It is very pigmented, quick drying, has a gorgeous shine and formula is just perfect :) To be honest, I only bought it when it was on sales because I loved the deep purple shade but was afraid of pigmentation. For some reason I have nothing similar -.-' It's not that kind of purples that look black on nails, no, it is just vampy purple and gorgeous :) About the flowers, I just grabbed my dotting tool and started playing with colors inspired by radiant orchid, the color of 2014 according to Pantone :) The polishes I used were CND Vinylux Lilac Longing and La Femme Lilás.

Ao contrário do Kiko 807 Magenta Perlato da mesma colecção, este lembrou-me porque é que amo os vernizes da Kiko! A fórmula é espectacular e pigmentada, além do brilho e tempo de secagem excepcionais :) Sinceramente, só o comprei porque gostei bastante da cor (que pasmem-se, não tenho na colecção!) em saldos... não queria que me calhasse na rifa mais um verniz aguado. Relativamente às flores, peguei num boleador e deixei a imaginação fluir. Inspirei-me nas cores, ou melhor, na cor orquídea radiante que é a cor de 2014 segundo a Pantone :) Os vernizes são o CND Vinylux Lilac Longing e o La Femme Lilás.
This is a very easy to do look because you can use homemade tools like a hairpin or pencils, for example. I loved this color palete, specially because it was raining outside and I kind of felt warm with it :) I'm so very pleased you enjoyed my new banner and trust me, I will get up to date with replying to your comments! Kisses,

Este é um look muito fácil de conseguir com "ferramentas" caseiras, tais como um ganchou ou lápis. Eu gostei muito desta conjugação de cores, especialmente porque choveu imenso e de algum modo estava confortada quando olhava para as unhas :) Obrigada pelo apoio e comentários sobre o meu novo banner! :D Vou conseguir em breve responder a todas. Beijinhos,

Cristina Santos****

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários