sábado, 21 de março de 2015

El Corazón Aquarelle Tints 02 & 11 & Feather Nail Art

Hello gorgeous! :)

It's been a while since I wanted to purchase tints polishes just to play with them and stamping. Yes, I made and have my homemade ones, but I wanted to try others too :) Hence, I pretty much jumped at the opportunity of getting El Corazón Aquarelle Polishes as soon as they were available at Hypnotic Polish! :D But, two colors I wanted went out of stock right away...

Há já bastante tempo que queria comprar vernizes quase transparentes, mais conhecidos por jellies ou tints. Sim, é verdade que tenho os que fiz em casa com top coat e vernizes com acabamento jelly, mas queria experimentar os "verdadeiros" :p De modo que praticamente lancei-me aos vernizes El Corazón Aquarelle Tints assim que ficaram disponíveis na loja online Hypnotic Polish! :D Contudo, não fui rápida o suficiente porque dois dos que mais queria esgotaram...
Anyway, I was able to snatch the other four Aquarelle Tints I wanted. Also, they're now restocked. Two of them are El Corazón Aquarelle Tint 02 (bright/neon green) and 11 (purple). They're quite sheer and oh so perfect! Who would say I would one day love sheer polishes?!? That is for nail art purposes of course because I'm still not fond of the finish as traditional nail polish haha :p Ever since I received my Uber Chic stamping plates that I knew I was going to use the feathers image from UB 2-02 (review soon) with the leadlight stamping technique! And so I did! <3 For this nail art I combined both El Corazón Aquarelle polishes with a pink homemade one and applied them here and there over the feathers. These were stamped in black using Mundo de Uñas Black.

Mas de qualquer forma, comprei os outros quatro que queria :) e entretanto já estão disponíveis na loja. Dois deles são os El Corazón Aquarelle Tint 02 (verde neon) e Aquarelle Tint 11 (roxo). Ambos têm um acabamento super aguado e são perfeitos! :D Quem diria que eu um dia ia escrever estas palavras?? lol Fica a nota de que são perfeitos para nail art porque continuo a não gostar do acabamento jelly transparente como verniz normal :p. Combinei ambos os vernizes com um rosa jelly que fiz em casa com a imagem de penas da placa Uber Chic UB 2-02 (review em breve). Desde que recebi as placas Uber Chic que queria usar a imagem com a técnica leadlight stamping e assim foi <3 Antes de aplicar os vernizes por cima da imagem, carimbei-a com o verniz de carimbo preto Mundo de Uñas Black.
I was so in love with this nail art that I was sad to remove it haha. Also, I got a lot of compliments which is always good ;) In retrospect, maybe I should have stamped a bird there... what do you think? Kisses and have a great weekend,

Adorei tanto esta nail art que fiquei triste a tirá-la ao fim de três dias hehe. Ahh e recebi bastantes elogios, o que é sempre bom! ;) Em retrospectiva, se calhar devia ter carimbado um pássaro.. havia de ficar engraçado :p Que acham? Beijinhos e bom fim de semana,

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários