sábado, 19 de setembro de 2015

Mollon Pro Cuticle Oils Review

Hello gorgeous! :)

Mollon Pro released three cuticle oils and treatments this Summer and I have them all today to show you guys :) These are quite efficient, smell great and have different flowers inside. I won't lie, I find them adorable!!! Also, it's been a while since I wanted something like this because 1) it's very feminine and 2) my nail oils are finishing and these just arrived in good timing :D

Quero apresentar-vos hoje três óleos de cutículas que a Mollon Pro lançou este Verão :) São eficazes, cheiram bem e têm flores no interior do frasco. Acho-os mega adoráveis!! *-* Não vou negar que há algum tempo que queria óleos de cutículas com flores dentro até porque 1) são femininos e 2) os meus óleos de cutículas anteriores estão no fim (excelente timing!) :D
Each 15ml nail oil is meant to have different effects on our cuticles. So, if you ask me if I really need them all... yes, I do! I believe that moisturizing our nails is of the utmost importance to have healthy nails! I believe that so much that I have nail oils everywhere: in my desk, in my living room, in my bedroom, in my purse, etc. :p  I wish it was possible to share smells through the internet because they're that good! haha. 

Cada frasco de óleo de cutículas tem 15 ml e cumpre diferentes objectivos. Se me perguntarem se preciso dos três óleos de cutículas... a reposta é sim! Acredito que o aspecto crucial de ter unhas saudáveis e bonitas é hidratá-las sempre que possível! É por isso que tenho óleos em todo o lado hehe: na minha secretária, no quarto, na sala, na mala, etc. :p Quem me dera que fosse possível partilhar pela Internet o cheirinho de cada um destes óleos... hum hum!
Lets start with Mollon Pro Regenerating Rose Oil, which has a sweet rose scent. This cuticle oil is meant to hydrate, regenerate and increase the elasticity of the skin around nails.

Vamos começar pelo Óleo Regenerador de Rosas com um cheirinho óptimo a rosas. O seu objectivo é hidratar, regenerar e aumentar a elasticidade da pele à volta das unhas (cutículas).
Now we have Mollon Pro Moisturizing Heather Oil which contains the cutest flowers inside. This cuticle oil moisturizes dry cuticles and helps slow its growth wit repeated use.

Temos agora o Óleo Hidratante de Urze que tem as flores mais bonitas de todos. A função deste óleo é hidratar as cutículas secas e também diminuir o seu crescimento com o uso frequente.
Last we have my favorite which is Mollon Pro Softening Calendula Oil Bacterial. I just LOVE the smell! *-* This oil is meant to calm and hydrate rough, irritated, fissured cuticle skin as well as providing anti-bacterial properties.

Por fim temos o meu óleo preferido que é o Óleo Anti-Bacteriano de Calêndula. O cheiro é maravilhoso, adoro! *-* O propósito deste óleo é acalmar irritações e fissuras nas cutículas ao mesmo tempo que tem propriedades anti-bacterianas e hidrata a pele áspera. 
Since they have 15ml, they will last for quite some time (many months) and hence I do believe this is a great investment on your nails health. Mollon Pro Cuticle Oils are available in several international resellers and in Portugal you can get them through Mollon Pro Facebook Page by sending them a message :) I'll see you soon and kisses,

Visto que cada frasco tem 15ml, o óleo vai durar bastante tempo (bastantes meses pela minha experiência pessoal). O preço no site da Mollon Pro Portugal é de 5.90€, pelo que considero que é efectivamente um excelente investimento na saúde das vossas unhas! Até breve e beijinhos,
Cristina Santos***
*Products provided by Mollon Pro Portugal for my honest and unbiased review 
*Produtos cedidos pela Mollon Pro Portugal para revisão honesta e imparcial

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários