quarta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2016

Top Favorite Polishes & Nail Arts 2015

Hello there!! :D

How are you?? I hope the new year is treating you well! :) I've been absent for a couple of days, but here I am for one the posts I love reading the most in the blogosphere - the top favorite polishes and nail arts of 2015! Yes, I could have split up these posts... but let us overdose in pretty pictures! 

Como estão?? Espero que o novo ano esteja a tratar-vos muito bem! :) Depois de alguns dias de descanso, aqui estou eu com um dos posts que mais gosto de ler na blogosfera - os tops de vernizes e nail arts preferidas de 2015! É verdade que podia ter dividido o post em dois... mas assim temos uma overdose de fotos bonitas heheh!
I'm very proud of what I did last year! 2015 was the year I learnt a lot about gel polish as well as increased  my number of followers - which I'M SO GRATEFUL! *-* Thank you guys! I did a lot of nail arts... more than just using a "simple" nail polish. However, I do have a top 12 favorite polishes list. Looking back I reached for these polishes several times and there's several types of finishes and colors - I consider them to represent me in 2015 (they're not in order).

Estou muito contente com o que atingi em 2015! :D Foi o ano em que mais conhecimento adquiri sobre verniz gel, bem como o ano em que aumentei significativamente os meus seguidores. Sinto-me tão FELIZ com o vosso apoio - MUITO OBRIGADA! <3 *-* 2015 foi também um ano em que fiz imensas nail arts; muito mais do que usar verniz "normal". No entanto, continuo a ter um top 12 favorito de vernizes que contém vários acabamentos e cores. Realmente considero que estas escolhas representam-me em 2015 (p.s: não estão por ordem porque né?)
Colors by Llarowe Wine & Roses
Colors by Llarowe The Mighty Red Baron
FUN Lacquer 24 Karat Diamond
Barry M Rose Hip
Dance Legend Anna Gorelova Gamayun
FUN Lacquer Moonlight Nocturne
ILNP Diablo
Mollon Pro 213 Nude Pearl
by Dany Vianna Mermaid Scales
FUN Lacquer King
Madam Glam Indigogo
GL Nails Lipe
Next we have the nail arts! I sort of feel like I could have done so much more nail arts the past year... I had so many ideas in mind but not the time to do them... ugh, a nail blogger life! ;) Anyway, 2015 was the year of stamping for me. It always is, you're right! But, almost no freehand :O! I blame the new job and finishing my master degree hahaha! (how do people manage to have time to freehand??). They're in no particular order <3

De seguida temos o top de nail arts! Sinto que podia ter feito muitas mais do que fiz... talvez porque tinha muitas ideias que não chegaram a ser postas em prática... é a vida de uma blogger de nail art hehe :p 2015 foi concerteza o ano de carimbos para mim... sim, todos os anos é de carimbos lol, mas este ano quase que nem desenhei! :o Culpo o novo trabalho e ter terminado o mestrado... aliás, como é que alguém tem tempo par desenhar?? heheh As fotos que se seguem não estão por ordem <3
And this is it - sooo much love in these pictures! <3 My goal for 2016 in terms of my blog is to reduce the text and focus more on my pictures. I do write a lot and it kind of takes my time for myself; also, nowadays the social networks are more focused on pictures and blog traffic has diminished, hence I want to try and sort of update my blog to that reality. I wish you an amazing 2016 and kisses! 

E é isto! Adorooo! <3 Em 2016 tenho uma resolução para o blog... diminuir a quantidade de texto, quer porque escrevo muito (que consome também bastante do meu tempo), quer porque o foco actualmente nas redes sociais são imagens sucintas. Quero tentar conjugar ambas e trazer mais tempo livre para mim. Desejo-vos um excelente 2016 e beijinhos! :)

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários